1: Favorite Christmas tradition
1. Reading the Christmas story together on Christmas morning and spending a relaxing day together.
2: Favorite Christmas memory
2. I think I was about seven and our family was getting ready to move. My brothers were I don't know where at the time and my parents were busy packing. I sat on the floor with my back up against the sofa and just stared up at the twinkling lights of the Christmas tree.
3: Favorite Christmas book
3. It's so hard to pick just one favorite Christmas book. I do love reading stories that come out at Christmas.
4: Favorite Christmas food/recipe
4. Favorite Christmas food/cookie would be peanut blossoms. I eat all around the Hershey kiss and save that for last. :)
5: Favorite Christmas movie
5. The Santa Clause and The Santa Clause 2. Most years we watch them in November.
6: Favorite Christmas decoration
6. The creche/nativity my husband and I bought in Germany. The house never seems decorated until I get it set up.
7: Favorite Christmas activity
7. Our family has a special meal on Christmas Eve, between services, called a Dutch Lunch. We have specialty meats, cheeses, breads, etc.
8: Favorite Christmas drink
9: Favorite Christmas blog post idea
9. Since I don't have kids at home anymore, I haven't really looked for any special ideas. My husband and I have gone to some special concerts/performances this year. Does that count? :)
10: Favorite Christmas story
10. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.